Friday, April 18, 2014

Mid Spring Check-in

So many things going on. School is going in full force with work, sports, and more. But there is always time for fragrance. As we all are in the middle of spring, the warm weather scents have emerged from our wardrobes, after a nice cool winter with the appropriate cool-weather scents. I'm honestly really excited for the new Creed Acqua Originale line and Bond Shelter island, as announced in my previous posts.

But this spring so far, I have been able to start wearing aquatics, and other fresh scents, which I enjoy. Time to put away the cold weather Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford and start wearing the Neroli Portofino! In Northern California, the weather has really warmed up, enough for me to start wearing the absolute summer scents that I will be rocking for sure all throughout this summer as well! Creed Virgin Island Water has already gotten some likes from the females. I've been anxious to try the new and latest Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 edition, and it has not dissapointed. The fresh citrus and coconut fragrance is a delight to wear, and for me, it will be a big and inexpensive hit for me ($52 retail at Macy's and Ulta).




A classic that I have also been wearing and earning good reception from is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme. This was a blind buy that I had early this year, and I have no regrets buying this bottle of fragrance. This is the perfect balance of fresh and musky. The citrus, floral, woody, and musk notes all tie in brilliantly, and lead to this wonderful fragrance. Usually available for 2.5 oz at $62, you can pick it up at most department stores and at Sephora, where I got my bottle.


For now, that's all I really have to rave about, and all that I have to say. It is still early in the Spring-summer season for 2014 and you will all hear more from me on these wonderful fresh fragrances!

No comments:

Post a Comment